Roof Window Internal Finishes
The Roof Window range is available in the following internal finishes. Please read on to find out more information on these finishes;
WHITE POLYURETHANE FINISH
White polyurethane roof windows feature a strong core of thermo-modified wood with a seamless waterproof polyurethane coating. The maintenance-free, bright white finish with no visible joints make them ideal for modern homes.
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms
- No visible joints, so dirt can’t accumulate in the corners
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas
- Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation
WHITE PAINTED WOOD FINISH
White painted roof windows are coated with a water-based lacquer and white paint that protects the wood against dirt and moisture.
- Sleek white wood frame blends seamlessly into your home’s decoration
- The bright white finish with discreet wood grain is perfect for modern interiors
PINE WOOD FINISH
Pine finish roof windows are coated with a water-based clear lacquer that protects the wood against dirt and moisture. Matches perfectly with traditional interiors.
- Classic pine finish roof windows are made from high quality FSC woods with a protective triple coat of clear, water-based lacquer to help preserve the timber of the window and protects the wood against dirt and moisture
- The natural, inviting look of clear lacquered pine brings a warm feeling to living spaces
PVC offers a high-quality finish that matches modern interiors and homes. Solstro PVC roof windows are durable and practically maintenance free. This adds value and saves time, as you don’t need to repaint the frame every few years.
- Durable and maintenance free
- Ideal for humid areas of your home, such as kitchens/dining areas, and shower/bathrooms