Which Roof Window is Suitable for a Humid Room?
When installing a roof window in a humid room such as a kitchen or a bathroom, an option providing great ventilation is essential. For particularly humid rooms a VELUX Top Hung or Centre Pivot and flat roof window in polyurethane finish or a Solstro PVC roof window is recommended.
Take a closer look into the recommended options.
WHITE POLYURETHANE FINISH
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms
- No visible joints, so dirt can’t accumulate in the corners.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation.
All the VELUX Roof Windows are automatically available with Low-Energy glass. Low-E keeps the interior glass pane warmer to lessen the chance of condensation forming.
- Maintenance free, which means added value and saved time over the years.
Ventilation is important to fight moisture and condensation. Read more about ventilation here.